Wine-Inspired Lipsticks That Won't Give You a Hangover
Bordeaux, merlot, and... Rose.
Just in time for fall, we're rounding up our favorite wine-colored shades of lipstick that also happen to be named after none other than our favorite wines. And while we're excited to transition from our go-to whites to our seasonally appropriate redsâ€”we're leaving room for a bit of rosÃ© and champagne too, of course.
So whether you're looking to match your wine to your lip (and hopefully not your teeth!) or just looking for the perfect [insert burgundy, oxblood, maroon, or aubergine shade here] to take your new, fall ensembles to the next levelâ€”we've got you covered.
1. Bite Beauty Limited-Edition Frozen Berries Matte CrÃ¨me Lipstick in Elderberry, $24;
2. LancÃ´me L'Absolu Rouge in Merlot, $30.50;
3. Buxom Big & Sexy Bold Gel Lipstick in Red Inferno, $22;
4. e.l.f. Studio Moisturizing Lipstick in Bordeaux Beauty, $3;
5. Laura Mercier CrÃ¨me Smooth Lip Colour in Rose, $27;
6. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Champagne on Ice, $7;
7. MAC Lipstick in Dubonnet, $17;
8. CoverGirl Continuous Lipstick in Bistro Burgundy, $5;
9. Avon Ultra Color Lipstick in Wineberry, $8;
10. La Prairie Luxe Lip Liner Automatique in Beaujolais, $50;
Images: Courtesy of MIMI/Retailers; Art by Elysia Berman